Cheese Corn Toast Recipe is quick and easy to make starter recipe. It feels like heaven to have a bite of melted Cheese topped on a crispy toast. Cheese Corn Toast is tempting and mouthwatering that it becomes difficult to resist. It is one of my favourite all time munchies. It is similar to cheese Garlic bread with toppings, just that we don’t use garlic bread in this.
Cheese Corn Toast Recipe Ingredients
Cheese Corn Toast Recipe with step by step photos.
Cheese Corn Toast Recipe is instant and easy to make mouth-watering recipe. It is a combination of Sweet-corns, Capsicum garnished with grated Cheese and Oregano seasoning.
- 1 bowl Sweet Corns Kernels (makai ke daane)
- 1 bowl Capsicum - Chopped (shimla mirch)
- 1 tsp Salt (namak)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (kali mirch)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter (makhan)
- 2 Cubes Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Seasoning
Take 1 tsp Oil in a kadai and put it on low to medium gas flame. Let it warm.
Add 1 bowl capsicum once oil is hot. Stir fry it for 2-3 minutes.
Add 1 bowl boiled Sweet corn to this. Add salt and black pepper as required. Stir fry it for 5 minutes and empty it into a bowl and keep it aside.
Take 2 bread slice and spread softened butter with butter knife.
Add Sweet-corn capsicum topping prepared above over the bread slice so that it covers the bread slice.
Sprinkle some grated cheese.
Pre-heat the Microwave in convection mode to 220 degrees. You should set to pre-heat a little early, before spreading the topping on the bread.
Put the prepared bread slices over the oven rack and keep it inside the Oven. Bake it for 15 minutes. Use convection mode for baking in microwave+convection ovens.
Remove it from oven and cut it into 4 slices. Sprinkle some Oregano seasoning on it.
Serve hot & Cheesy Cheese Corn Toast.
Step wise Procedure to make Cheese Corn Toast Recipe:
- We will first prepare the toppings for the Cheese Corn Toast Recipe. For this we need to sauté the corn and capsicum. Take 1 tsp oil in a kadai and put it on low to medium flame. Let it warm.
- Add 1 bowl of chopped capsicum when the oil is hot. Stir fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 bowl boiled Sweet Corns to the capsicum. Add salt and black pepper as required and stir fry it for 5 minutes. When done, empty this in a bowl.
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread some softened butter on it with a butter knife.
- Put some topping prepared in step #3 on the bread slices. Make sure you cover the whole bread evenly with the toppings.
- Sprinkle some grated Cheese on top of it.
- Pre-heat the Microwave oven in convection mode to 220 degrees. Put the prepared bread slice over a rack and then keep it in the Microwave oven for 15 minutes when pre-heating is done.
- After 15 minutes, wear a mitten and remove the rack from the oven. Your Cheese Corn Toast is baked now.
- Cut the baked Cheese Corn Toast into 4 slices with a pizza cutter or a knife. Sprinkle some Oregano seasoning on the Cheese Corn Toast.
- Serve Hot Cheese Corn Toast.
Buy some fancy platter for serving starters from Amazon (click here).
Important Points to be noted in Cheese Corn Toast Recipe:
- We can use either Frozen Sweet Corns or kernels from Corn Cob.
- We need to keep an eye on then oven while baking because it may get over baked. This generally happens in second batch of baking because temperature of the oven becomes too high because of excess use.
- We can use either OTG or Convection microwave depending on the availability. We can even bake it in a Gas Tandoor (Click to checkout some nice ones on Amazon).
- You can use chopped onions also as an extra topping.
Leave a Reply