Banana Veg Sandwich Recipe is very easy to make energy booster breakfast recipe. Banana Veg Sandwich can also be served as an evening snack. This is similar to regular club sandwich but we have add banana slices to it. I have had this as a kid and now my kid also loves it.
Banana Veg Sandwich Recipe with step by step photos:
Banana Veg Sandwich Recipe is one of the quick and easy recipes to make. The recipe is pretty flexible with ingredients. You can add remove filling and spreads as per your taste.
- 12 slice Brown Bread (or White Bread)
- 1 pc Tomato (tamatar)
- 1 pc Onion (pyaz)
- 1 pc Cucumber (kheera)
- 1 pc Banana (kela)
- 2 tbsp Softened Butter (Makhan)
- 2 tbsp Green Chutney (dhania ki chutney)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 4 tbsp Bhujia Sev
- Black Salt as required (kala namak)
- Black Pepper as required (kali mirch)
Take 3 bread slice and remove its edges with a knife.
Spread some softened butter on one of the bread slices, tomato ketchup on second bread slice and green chutney on the third bread slice with a butter knife. Only on one side each.
Cover one of the bread slice with onion and tomato slices. Few cucumber and banana slices on other bread slice where we have spread Green Chutney.
Sprinkle black salt and black pepper as required.
Sprinkle some Bhujia Sev.
Arrange all three bread slices one over the other.
Cut it diagonally into four sandwich pieces.
Similarly prepare rest of the sandwiches.
Serve it over a breakfast or as a snack.
Step-wise Procedure to make Banana Veg Sandwich Recipe:
- Take 3 bread slices (Brown bread or White bread depending on your preference) on a chopping board and cut the edges with a knife. Bread Crusts can be used as bread crumbs later for any other recipe.
- Spread softened butter, Tomato Ketchup and Green Chutney over 1 side of the 3 bread slices with a butter knife. Softened butter will give a creamy texture, Tomato Ketchup will give a sweet and tangy taste, and green chutney will give the hot and spicy taste to the Banana Veg Sandwich. Right proportion of these 3 ingredients will give the perfect taste to the Banana Veg Sandwich in this recipe.
- Arrange sliced Vegetables and sliced Bananas over the bread slices. Put few sliced tomatoes and onion on one bread slice and sliced cucumber and bananas on the other bread slice. We can even add few seeds of pomegranate if we want.
- Sprinkle little black pepper and black salt as required over the bread slices. Black salt is required as the vegetable will have very bland taste and banana will be overwhelmingly sweet.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of Bhujia Sev over sandwich slices.
- Arrange all three prepared bread slices one over the other and finally press it gently with hand.
- At last cut it diagonally into 4 pieces with knife. Similarly prepare rest of the sandwiches.
- Serve it in a platter over breakfast or as a snack.
Buy such beautiful snacks platter from Amazon (Click Here).
Important points to be noted in Banana Veg Sandwich Recipe:
- You can either use Brown bread or Sandwich bread for Banana Veg Sandwich Recipe depending on your preference.
- Don’t sprinkle Bhujia Sev in Banana Veg Sandwich before hand. Only sprinkle before immediate consumption, else it will become soggy and may not taste good.
- Don’t throw the bread crusts removed from the bread slices as it can be ground and used as bread crumbs.
- You may use pizza sauce (click to buy on amazon) instead of regular tomato ketchup in this veg banana sandwich recipe.
Leave a Reply