KitKat Ice-Cream Shake is incredibly irresistible. You must have tried this at your local cafe. Served in a fancy jar, topped with some chocolate syrup and a crunchy Kitkat bar to go along, this shake is highly tempting. KitKat Ice-Cream Shake is made by a combination of KitKat bars, Vanilla Ice-Cream, Sugar and Chilled Milk. Unlike other Milkshake recipes, I avoid putting ice in this.
Kitkat Shake Recipe with Step by Step photos
KitKat Ice-Cream Shake is very quick and easy to make. The ingredients are easily available in the market.
- 6 bars Nestle KitKat Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 300 ml Chilled Milk
Take 5 KitKat fingers, 2 tbsp Sugar, 300 ml Milk and 1 scoop Vanilla Ice-Cream in a blender and mix it well till it is smooth.
Pour into your favorite glass and garnish it with Kitkat bars.
Serve Chilled thick Kitkat Ice-Cream Shake.
Stepwise Procedure to make KitKat Ice-cream Shake Recipe:
- Take 5 KitKat bars, 2 tbsp Sugar, 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice-Cream and 300 ml Chilled Milk into a blender and blend it into smooth texture. You will get a nice froth on top of the KitKat Shake once it is done.
- Pour it into your favourite glass tumbler and garnish it with some KitKat bars. Serve Chilled KitKat Ice-Cream Shake. Buy this beautiful jar from Flipkart (click here) or Amazon(click here).
Buy this beautiful glass jar from Flipkart (click here) or Amazon (click here).
Important Points to be noted in KitKat Ice-Cream Shake Recipe:
- Use Chilled Milk and avoid adding Ice Cubes as it will make KitKat Ice-Cream Shake thin in Consistency.
- Amount of Milk to be added depends on the type of shake consistency you want. If you want thick add less of Milk and if you want thin add more of Milk.
- You can also garnish it with chocolate syrup and serve with a scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream on top.